When it comes to split rings, fishing tackle manufacturers around the world trust The Worth Company more than any other company on Earth. Engineered for strength and ease of assembly, our split rings are manufactured and available in bulk quantities at wholesale prices. Depending on your fishing lure application, split ring styles include Round Heavy Weight, Standard Gauge, and Fine Gauge thicknesses, as well as our X2 Oval Power Rings. All Split Rings from The Worth Company are made in the USA to the highest of quality and to our exacting specifications.
More About Our Split Rings
- X2 Power Rings are 50% stronger than other similar rings and are plated with military-grade zinc
- Heavy Weight rings, ideal for large game fish like musky and pike, are available in Nickel-Plated Steel, Stainless Steel and Zinc Plated Steel
- Clients can choose from Nickel-plated Brass, Polished Brass, Stainless Steel, Nickel Plated Steel and Zinc Plated Steel for Standard Gauge Split Rings
- Fine Gauge Split Rings are offered in Nickel-plated Brass, Polished Brass, Stainless Steel, Nickel Plated Steel and Zinc Plated Steel finishes
- Custom split rings are available upon request
The Worth Company is the leading wholesale manufacturer in the fishing lure component industry and all of our products are manufactured in the USA at our production facility in Stevens Point, Wisconsin.