Our customers count on us to offer them the largest and most complete line of wholesale fishing tackle components in the industry. Our roots go all the way back to 1941 when Joseph Worth founded our company in Stevens Point, WI, USA. Now, four generations later, The Worth Company is renowned for being the leading manufacturer of bulk fishing tackle components for fishing lures in the United States. We provide the fishing tackle industry with all the essential lure making parts that are needed to create unique, high quality fishing lures in bulk quantities.
The Worth Company provides the industry with all the essential parts that are needed to create unique, high quality fishing lures and tackle.
- Only the best, high quality materials are used in our fishing lure and tackle manufacturing process
- We offer the largest variety of spinner blades and casting spoons in brass, steel, and aluminum
- We manufacture beads, lure bodies, clevises and ball bearing swivels using only high quality brass
- High quality stainless steel is used in the production of our wire forms, figure 8s, and numerous wire shafts
- Our entire collection of lure components are polished, nickel plated or zinc plated in house, ensuring our clients’ products receive the highest overall quality and finish
We are proud to be a family owned American manufacturer, located in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. All of our OEM fishing component products are designed and produced in bulk under one roof, ensuring the highest quality at the lowest price.